2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp garlic (minced)
500g ground beef
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp fish sauce
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1-2 onions (minced)
5 cups water
16 oz dry Egg Noodle pasta
2 bell peppers (diced)
1/2 cup peas
2 tbsp oyster sauce
4 tbsp cornstarch/water mixture (add enough water to dissolve corn starch)
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Estimated values based on one serving size.|
Select SEAR/SAUTÉ on the Ninja Foodi and set to HI
Add oil, garlic, ground beef, soy sauce, fish sauce, salt, pepper and onions to the pot
Saute together for 2-3 minutes
Add dry pasta with 5 cups of water and stir
Place pressure lid making sure the pressure release valve is in the SEAL position
Select PRESSURE, set to high (HI) for 3 minutes and press the START button
When pressure cooking is complete, move the pressure release valve to the VENT position to QUICK RELEASE the pressure
Select SEAR/SAUTÉ and set to HI
Add the peas, bell peppers, oyster sauce
Stir and bring to a boil
Slowly add the cornstarch/water mixture until noodles and sauce reach desired consistency
One-Pot Asian Inspired Beef Pasta
Mix up your boring pasta with some Asian flair! This fusion recipe uses delicious Asian flavors with ground beef, vegetables, and pasta. We used egg noodles but you can use any pasta you like. Using inexpensive ingredients, its quick and easy to prepare using either the Ninja Foodi, or Instant Pot pressure cooker making clean-up a breeze. This beefy pasta dish is a great go-to meal on those busy weekdays and makes a large portion great for leftovers.
Want to make this meal healthier?
Use lean ground beef or substitute the meat for leaner alternatives like ground chicken or ground turkey.
Vegetarian option: Omit the meat and add in diced carrots, mushrooms or any other favorite veggie.
Need more heat?
Add some Sriracha sauce or chili flakes to increase the spiciness
- At least 4 cups of liquid need to be added when pressure cooking dry pasta
- Add the cornstarch/water mixture a little bit at a time, until the noodles and sauce reach desired consistency
- Use lean ground beef or substitute the meat for leaner alternatives like ground chicken or ground turkey.
- Vegetarian option: Omit the meat and add in diced carrots, mushrooms or any other favorite veggie
- Add Sriracha sauce or chili flakes to increase the heat if desired
- This recipe was made using the Ninja Foodi, a programmable multi-use pressure cooker that can also steam, saute, slow cook, dehydrate, bake, broil, roast and air crisp.
- You can also make this recipe with an Instant Pot Duo, a multi-use programmable cooker that can pressure cook, saute, slow cook, steam, warm and also make yogurt and rice.